I’m. So. Bummed.
The day before all my sewing stuff was packed for the big move I decided I needed a case for my Wacom tablet of course! So I used the last of my Erin McMorris Wildwood fabric and made an awesome new home for my tablet. Things were crazy, and I was rushed, but determined to make this case. Cut everything, used lots of batting and felt to make sure that my tablet was protected. Did some straight line quilting and put it all together in record speed. It looked perfect! My best zipper sewing yet. Just short of jumping up and down with joy over my new case and putting a piece of hoarded fabric to good use I decided to put my tablet in.
Oh yeah, a zipper. A seam allowance for the ends of the zipper. Fail.
The tablet WOULD have been a perfect fit if only there was a LITTLE more space at the zipper. I could squeeze the thing in there and it would work, but it was a fight and over time I don’t want to break the tablet.
Well, at least I also needed a case to hold all my knitting needles. Now I have the world’s most padded knitting needle case. Ever.
Linking up to: